Biyernes, Marso 4, 2011

5 analogy to my classmates

 The Butterfly

(By:Cielo)

                                                              My Analogy:



The story is about the man who he sat and watched the butterfly for several hours as it struggled to squeeze its body through the tiny hole.Then it stopped, as if it couldn't go further. And I happy because man decided to help the butterfly. He took a pair of scissors and snipped off the remaining bits of cocoon. The butterfly emerged easily but it had a swollen body and shriveled wings and  the man continued to watch it, expecting that any minute the wings would enlarge and expand enough to support the body. The man is have a good heart, he is helpful person, I like this man because of his good heart. And because of man attitude I realize that  Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our lives.
Going through life with no obstacles would cripple us. We will not be as strong as we could have been
and we would never fly. So have a nice day and struggle a little and teach well.


And as a future educator I will share this story to my student because this story is one of the important story to a young student like a kinder. They will be a familiar to animals like butterfly.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento