Biyernes, Marso 4, 2011

Five (5) Analogy of my classmates

            The Frist Monkey
               By: Abegail Talledo

               My Analogy:


After I read this story about a young girl lived under the care of the goddess of weaving and she lived happily without care for everything that she wanted to eat was provided for her by patroness. I imagine the monkey girl.
She is very lazy. And for this story have a moral lesson to every body. Do not care less and be clean always. And I'm so touch of goddess because he do right for a young girl...The goddess in this story is have a generosity and he is helpful. I want to be a goddess someday....

And as a future teacher I will teach my student how to be clean or how important to be clean. And do not be lazy person and not to be careless. And I will share to them the lesson that this story had. I will explain it carefully. And I will say to them that be a good  son and daughter because if you could not you will be a monkey like this in story. It is hard to be a monkey kids.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento